Utah Unemployment Offices

You will need the following information to file:

  • Your Social Security Number.
  • The names and dates of employment of ALL your employers for the past 18 months.
  • The name and local number of your union hall, if you obtain work through a union.
  • Your Utah Driver’s License or Utah Identification Card number if you have one.
  • Your Alien Registration Number if you are not a US citizen.

To FIle A New Claim In Utah Call…

Salt Lake and South Davis County 526-4400
Weber and North Davis County 612-0877
Utah County 375-4067
Remainder of State and Out of State (Toll Free)  (888) 848-0688